Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just For Her

She was standing at the foot of the bed getting dressed, now just in her panties. Small slivers of light pierced strongly through the blinds creating a glow around her. I walked into the room and up to her backside, put my arms around her waist. My hands met at her stomach, caressed her, and pulled her body against mine; the lavender smell in her dark hair was seductive. I leaned in, kissed her soft and slow from behind her ear down her neck. "Mmm" was the only sound she made as I felt her give into me. My hands traveled up to her breasts, cupping and rubbing them. Kissing along her spine, I dropped to my knees. Now my lips are at the small of her back, I drop my hands to her hips. I press against them and slip my fingers into the top of her panties. Her breath has become deep and shallow, I know she is excited, I know she wants this to happen.

I pull her panties half way down her butt.
Kiss her in the bare spot several times.
Pull the panties under cheeks.
Kiss the fresh spot.
My hands free themselves.
I stand back up.
Press myself against her.
Bend her body over the bed.

I use my legs to spread hers apart. I run a single finger up her leg and push the panties between her lips. She gasps. To my surprise, the panties are instantly damp, she is wet. I push a second finger in between and spread them apart letting her clit slide in between them. She moans. She pushes back to meet me. I pull out, drop the panties between her ankles and return to split her lips again and find her clit. She clinches in pleasure. Her moans are now closer together, louder. She spreads her legs further, inviting more of me. She is dripping cum, I pull my fingers together to cover her clit, the two massage it, up, down, around, there is almost no friction in her wetness. I am intoxicated by this and almost fell her pleasure as if we are connected in some way. I lean over her body to run my free hand over her butt up the valley of her back and through her hair. I position her clit between my alternating fingers, rubbing even harder. Her juices are flowing down her making everything wetter.

Her body shakes.
Her legs clinch, pinching my fingers tight.
My fingers press flat and hard, grinding her mound.
I pull them away from her clit and plunge them both deep into her.
She screams out. I grab all the hair I can and pull her head back.
I push deeper into her, downward against the wall of her cunt.
She quivers. I feel her insides swelling bigger with each pulse.
She falls silent.
She holds her breath.
Pulsing faster.
Her insides fill up.
Her juices flow out over my fingers.
She screams, almost violently.
She begins to move around, trying to get her balance.
She flattens out on the bed.
I free my hand. Press my chest against her back. Skin to skin.
Kiss her on the neck. Tell her to have a wonderful day.
I rise off of her. Pull her panties back up.

As I leave the room I look back at her and smile. She still lays there bent over the bed arms spread out. A grin from ear to ear. She catches a little of her breath and says to me “You know I have to do my hair again."

No comments:

Post a Comment