Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nookie Tip

We just arrived home for the evening and we are going at it. My foreplay is absolutely on its A game. We are slowly making way to the bedroom. Stop! "I have to go to the bathroom" she tells me. Why? This has happened more than once, I'm I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with her? I need to know, I can't figure it out, so I ask her as she is walking out "Why do you rush into the bathroom like that?" "Because I don't want a full bladder when I want to cum. I won't get off if I think I'm going to pee all over." That makes since. So, if this is happening to you don't worry one bit. In fact, I now see this as a good sign that the night won't be over quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I let nothing even a potty run keep me from throwing my head back, letting that vein in my throat throb as I come....just how it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full bladder & sex = Bad idea.
    I'd like to mention that, some women use the powder room excuse to insert birth control. Which is a good thing too.

    ReplyDelete